Northwest Indoor Soccer League (established 2011)
Questions about registering: Please contact Sara Brandon
SESSION II HAS BEEN COMPLETED. A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ALL PARTICIPATING TEAMS ON A GREAT INDOOR SEASON AND CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR BRACKET CHAMPIONS!!!
Overview and pricing:
MapleBrook Soccer Association will be running a youth indoor soccer league for 2013-2014 at the Maple Grove Sports Dome, located at the Maple Grove High School. There will be two sessions of 8v8: Session I, 8 games (Nov.-Dec. 2013) and Session II, 10 games (Jan.-March 2014).
Session I: $1,050 per team (U11-U18). 40 teams maximum all ages, genders, and levels.
Session II: $1,260per team (U11-U18). 48 teams maximum all ages, genders, and levels.
Session I/II: $2,150 per team (U11-U18). Teams receive $145.00 discount for registering for both sessions!!
REGISTRATION BY CREDIT CARD ONLY
The following outlines details regarding this league:
1. This league will be open to U11-U18 age groups for both boys and girls.
2. U11-U18 will play 8v8.
3. 4 teams are required at each age group/gender to form a league for that group/gender and level.
4. Required forms and roster size is summarized in the NW Indoor League Rules document at the bottom of the page.
5. Final rules unique to this league are available on this website via PDF and will be sent via email 1 week before first game. In general, NW Indoor League will follow MYSA rules for 8v8 games (U11-U18). Please refer to the final league rules for specific modifications.
6. All teams must provide their own jerseys/t-shirts, all players must wear matching colors.
7. There will be one referee assigned to each game.
8. Each league winner will receive a "League Winner" t-shirt. This will be a general, non-gender specific t-shirt. The league coordinator will collect sizing from each league champion individually.
9. League play for Session I will be scheduled Friday’s 7-10 PM and Saturday’s 3-10 PM, NO EXCEPTIONS. Session II will be scheduled Friday’s 7:30-10:30 PM and Saturday’s 3-10 PM, NO EXCEPTIONS. 8 PM and later game times will be reserved for older age groups (U14 and higher).
New this year:
“Free Agent” Registration! Players without a team can register for a specific age and level and be picked up by teams that have registered and are looking for additional players or guest players. There is no charge to register as a “Free Agent” and the NW Indoor League cannot guarantee placement on a team. Should a player be “placed” on a team, fees would be negotiated for the player with that specific team.
Please select link below to go to the registration page.
SEVERE WEATHER POLICY:
An email message will be sent to the league email list to notify registered teams main contacts of the dome closure due to weather. NW Indoor League is not responsible for games being cancelled due to weather and therefore cannot guarantee games will be played at a later date.
In the event a cancellation occurs, the results for that specific week of games will not be taken into account for the standings of a specific bracket/age/competitive level affected by the cancellation. NO EXCEPTIONS