2018-2019 TRYOUT INFORMATION
MPB U9-U19 Competitive Programs are Minnesota's premier option for growing, learning, and developing in youth soccer. The Competitive Program builds on the foundation players have learned throughout their time with Maplebrook Soccer. Program offerings cover the spectrum of player pathways, from new players to competitive, all the way to the top collegiate programs in the United States.
Training and game locations will vary depending on level of play of each team. Game format is played in line with U.S. Soccer directives for small-sided games, which is 7v7 for U9-U10, 9v9 for U11-U12, and 11v11 for U13-U19. Team sizes may vary depending on age and level of play.
For more detail visit our competitive program overview page
(Boys – 2011 to 2001; Girls – 2011 to 2001)
Dates: July 21 – August 3rd (Exact dates vary per age group and level. SCOLL BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS!)
Where: Maple Grove High School
Who Should Register:
- All current competitive Maplebrook Soccer players interested in playing on a 2018/2019 competitive team
- New players to Maplebrook who wish to play in the 2018/2019 season for Maplebrook Soccer
Once Placed on a Team
Once placed on a team, you have until August 7th to claim your rostered spot. You can do this by following the directions on the placement email you will receive after tryouts.
Who Should Attend Tryouts:
- All Maplebrook players born in 2011 interested in playing on a 2018/2019 competitive team
- Any current Maplebrook (U9-U18) player that is interested in playing on a 2018/2019 competitive team
- All new players to Maplebrook Soccer
- Any returning Maplebrook player asked by a coach to attend
- All Goalkeepers
- Anyone wanting to play in the competitive Fall (2019) soccer league.